Currently in my program I am loading a handful of images as BitMapObject. Is it possible to use NewDTObject() to "load" it and scale it, keeping the original in tact?
- dto = NewDTObject(NULL,
- DTA_SourceType, DTST_MEMORY,
- DTA_SourceAddress, Object[IMG_IMAGE1],
- DTA_SourceSize, sizeof(Object[IMG_IMAGE1]),
- DTA_GroupID, GID_PICTURE,
- PDTA_DestMode, PMODE_V43,
Then do some scaling on the new object.
That is not correct; just showing as an example of what I am wanting to do.
The images get used dozens of times. I don't want to have to keep reloading them over and over.