Currently in my program I am loading a handful of images as BitMapObject. Is it possible to use NewDTObject() to "load" it and scale it, keeping the original in tact?
Then do some scaling on the new object. That is not correct; just showing as an example of what I am wanting to do. The images get used dozens of times. I don't want to have to keep reloading them over and over.
- dto = NewDTObject(NULL,
- DTA_SourceType, DTST_MEMORY,
- DTA_SourceAddress, Object[IMG_IMAGE1],
- DTA_SourceSize, sizeof(Object[IMG_IMAGE1]),
- DTA_GroupID, GID_PICTURE,
- PDTA_DestMode, PMODE_V43,