Hi people, I think I must be missing something obvious here as somebody must have had this problem before. When I try and compile a very simple MUI test program, using IMUIMasterIFace and all that, it compiles and runs. When I insert __USE_INLINE__, and remove all the interface bits, I get an error on the simple object macros. In other words (__USE_INLINE__ not defined):
works. But this (when __USE_INLINE__ is defined):
- IMUIMaster->PopaslObject, End;
does not work. Instead I get:
- PopaslObject, End;
I'm sure it's something silly I've missed but I can't find a solution. Can someone point me to the relevant FAQ please? :) Thanks!
- error: unterminated argument list invoking macro "MUI_NewObject"
- main.c: In Function 'main':
- main.c:17: error: 'MUI_NewObject' undeclared (first use in this function)
- main.c:17: error: expected ';' at end of input
- main.c:17: error: expected declaration or statement at end of input