Debug 101 v.1 has been released!
Db101 is a source level debugger for os4.1. It can do many of the same tasks as GDB, but has a nice reaction gui and an Arexx port.
This is a big update, with completely revamped gui and a lot of cool features added:
- Interpretation of structs, unions and enums
- added "detach" function from detached mode
- added "signals" window
- added posibility to set breakpoints at symbols and absolute addresses
- added step into and step out
- added ability to hexview any part of memory
Thanks to kas1e and NinjaDNA for testing. And to all the people on the os4invite list for putting up with my annoying questions! :)